3 Reasons Why You Deserve Marriage Coaching
Marriage coaching helps you experience the marriage you want. Marriage coaching is not counseling or therapy. Marriage coaches focus on where you are now, identify and resolve the marriage problems, and help you move forward to where you want to be. As a certified coach in Strategic Interventions I educate individuals and couples on the most current best practices, and motivate them to take action, so they can have the marriage they desire.
You Deserve to be Happy
I believe everyone deserves to be happy. I believe we all can and should have a happy life and a happy marriage.
That means you!
You deserve the best. You deserve to be abundantly happy. If you are living anything less than an awesome marriage, why settle for that? Why settle with the problems you currently have?
The answer is NOT in divorce or finding a new partner. Many who divorce only discover that the problems from past relationships eventually manifest in their new relationships.
The answer is to resolve the issues with the partner you fell in love with and married.
You Are Not Alone
You have probably heard that the divorce rate is between 40% and 50%. You may not have heard that tens of millions of couples admit they are unhappy in their marriage. They are living with problems that bring them unhappiness.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
Experts know how to make a marriage work. These experts have studied and practiced their techniques for decades. They have time and ample proof on their side. Who are these experts? I’m talking about folks like Cloe Madanes, a founder of family strategic therapy and trainer of over 100,000. Dr. John Gottman, the leading researcher on marriage and divorce. Dr. Willard Harley, Jr., a nationally acclaimed author and marriage counselor. Dr. John Gray, a pioneer in understanding gender differences. Dr. Gary Chapman, author of the 5 Love Languages series of books. Tony Robbins, coach and speaker who helps millions achieve more and reach personal fulfillment. Dr. Greg Baer, author of the Real Love series of books about unconditional love. And more.
If these folks are so good, why do I need Mark Jala and 38 Minutes to Happiness?
That is a good and important question. I take a holistic approach to marriage coaching. A holistic approach looks at all aspects of marriage, rather than just the individual elements where a specific problem appears to exist. A holistic approach does a better job at getting to the root causes of all problems and leads the client to true happiness both in and outside of the marriage.
Rather than force one discipline to work for all clients, I apply all the best practices of these top experts. Through years of research I condensed down their best practices into 6 categories. I call these 6 categories the 6 Pillars of a Happy Marriage. All of my coaching programs use the 6 pillars. It provides a most comprehensive marriage coaching experience.
3 Reasons Why You Deserve Marriage Coaching
There are many reasons why you should have a marriage coach. Here are my best 3 reasons.
- You deserve to have your problems solved, not live with them. Life is ever changing and will always present new problems. You deserve to know how to resolve problems that occur. One of my goals in all of my coaching programs is to teach you how to self-direct your marriage. This means that the program will provide you with what you need to know to resolve current and future problems. Don’t accept living with problems as being normal. The new normal is overcoming problems.
- You deserve more love, sex, and affection. If you had more love, sex, and affection in your marriage, would you be happier? My guess is that you would be happier. The 6 pillars of a happy marriage address the core human and emotional needs which includes love, sex, and affection. When these needs are met by your spouse, you become closer, intimate, and more passionate.
- You deserve to be truly happy. So many people are clamoring to know how to be happy. My website is called 38 Minutes to Happiness for a reason. My holistic approach to marriage coaching will help you discover many new ways to feel happiness both inside and outside of your marriage.
A Marriage Coach for All Budgets
Marriage coaching delivers an excellent return on investment. I know, however, that cost is a key reason why so many couples do not get professional help with their marriage. This is why I offer 3 coaching programs where one can take advantage of a full holistic coaching program, and one program costs under $50/month.
All of my marriage coaching programs follow my 38 Minute Method. It is a coaching framework that delivers long-term results.
- Every month follows the 6 Pillars to a Happy Marriage and starts with reading one or more blog posts that teaches a key best practice. The blog post includes an important exercise that helps you to understand yourself and your partner better.
- Next, a beginning assessment helps you to review exactly where you are in your marriage.
- Coaching is performed in various forms, explained below.
- An action plan is completed to give you step-by-step instructions what you and your partner need to do this month.
- Finally, an ending assessment reviews the actions taken, what worked, what can be done better, and evaluates my performance as your coach. Here are the 3 marriage coaching programs I offer.
Personal Marriage Coaching. This is my premier coaching program. Coaching is performed by phone or Skype video. There are 2 45-minute coaching sessions each month.
Guided Marriage Coaching. This program runs 1/2 the cost of the personal coaching program and all coaching is done via email. Through unlimited email, you get the same instruction and motivation as in personal coaching.
Audio Marriage Coaching. This program runs under $50 per month and coaching is done by 2 audio sessions, a coaching session and a Q&A session. This program is more suited for clients with minor issues. This is an extension of my free e-book called OK to AWESOME.
When you start a program:
- I will educate you on the best practices of top marriage experts.
- I will work with you to resolve your marriage issues.
- I will motivate you to take the actions you need to take so you can start living the marriage of your dreams.
I want to help you. Let me show you how to live a life full of happiness. Let’s get started.